What is Bilwadi Churna?
Bilwadi Churna is a herbal and Ayurvedic medicine mainly used in the treatment of diarrhea, dysentery and other complex diseases related to the digestive system. The main ingredient of bilvadi powder is raw wood apple seeds. Apart from raw wood apple seeds, it also has other herbs. This powder helps in digestion and absorption of food.
In addition to raw wood apples seeds in bilwadi powder, herbs such as mocharas, dry ginger, coriander, coriander and so are present. All these herbs are very beneficial for the digestive system. Since ancient times, Ayurveda experts of our country have been using the powder of raw wood apple kernel in the treatment of diseases like diarrhea, visicida and dysentery. Bilvadi Churna gives amazing benefits in all these diseases.
Ingredients of Bilwadi Churna
- Hemp bhang cannabis sativa 1 part
- Bell kernel Bilwa Aegle marmelos 1 part
- Mochras Mochras Salmalia malabarica 1 part
- Dry sonth zingiber officinalis 1 part
- Dhai phul Woodfordia fruticosa 1 part
- Coriander Dhaniya Coriander sativum 2 part
- Aniseed Saunf Foeniculum vulgare 4 part
Method of preparation for Bilwadi Churna
The method of making bilwadi powder is very simple. If you get all the ingredients of bilwadi powder then you can make this powder very easily at home. The method of making this is as follows –
After grinding all the herbs mentioned above, mix them well and keep them in a glass or plastic vessel. This is called Bilwadi Churna.
Here you have to be careful. Bilwadi powder uses only raw wood apple seeds, because raw wood apple seeds have the properties to prevent diarrhea, while ripe wood apple seeds increases diarrhea.
Bilwadi Churna benefits
The following medicinal properties are present in bilvadi powder.
- Digester and receiver
- Anti diarrheal
Bilwadi Churna uses
- Bilwadi powder shows great benefit in diarrhea, dysentery and diarrhea and this powder is one of the main medicines for these diseases.
- This powder removes toxins from the stomach and strengthens digestive power.
- This powder destroys amoeba and other viruses, the main cause of diarrhea, dysentery and diarrhea, which removes all these problems.
- In dysentery problem, the patient gets white and red mucus with feces, in this problem, very good benefits are given by bilwadi powder.
- If diarrhea occurs with blood in dysentery, stomach cramps, then this powder should be consumed.
- This powder is helpful in balancing the acid and base in the body.
Dosage & Directions
3 grams two to three times a day with fresh water or pomegranate juice or buttermilk.
Precautions & Side Effects
- Cannabis is present in this medicine, therefore, an overdose of this medicine should not be taken.
- Children and pregnant women should not consume this medicine without doctor’s advice.
- Due to cannabis in this drug, one can get sleep after taking it, so there is no need to panic.
This medicine is manufactured by Baidyanath (Bilwadi Churna), Patanjali Divya Pharmacy (Divya Bilwadi Churna) and many other Ayurvedic evidence.
How did you like this article, you can ask your thoughts, suggestions and questions through comments.