What is Bhringraj Powder?
If you are conscience towards your hair then you must have heard the names of Amla, Ritha, Shikakai and Bhringraj. All these herbs are related to our hair and cures diseases of hair. Friends, in this article today we will talk about Bhringraj powder made from Bhringraj herb.
Bhringraj powder is not only used for hair, but this powder is also used in many other diseases. Bhringraj powder is an Ayurvedic and safe medicine, which is given to the patients by Ayurveda experts.
If we talk about Bhringraj herb, then the plant of Bhringraj is a plant of sunflower family and it is mostly used as a medicine to cure diseases. Apart from the powder, Bhringraj oil and Bhringraj shampoo are also present in the market.
Bhringraj contains vitamins and mineral salts necessary for our body. These vitamins and mineral salts are helpful in the growth of our hair and they also benefit in other diseases. Let us now talk about the benefits of Bhringraj powder.
Benefits of Bhringraj Powder
Bhringraj powder for hair growth
The main benefit of Bhringraj powder is to remove hair diseases and problems. The following problems of hair are overcome by taking Bhringraj powder.
- Bhringraj powder provides nourishment to the hair.
- It works as a natural conditioner and cleaner for hair.
- It makes hair healthy and helps to make them soft, dark and shiny.
- Bhringraj powder helps in hair growth.
- Applying this powder on the head increases blood circulation in the scalp, which provides extra nutrition and energy to the hair and makes hair shiny, healthy and natural.
- Bhringraj powder makes hair black, shiny and soft.
- Bhringraj has natural conditioning properties to keep hair shiny and soft.
- It also acts as a moisturizer to keep the hair healthy which keeps the hair very soft and soft.
- Hair loss and breakage is greatly reduced by taking this powder. The reason for this is that the consumption of this powder increases the circulation of blood in the head, which gives extra Narration to the hair.
- Bhringraj powder also helps in whitening the hair and removing baldness.
- There is no harm by taking Bhringraj powder continuously and the hair can be kept healthy.
How to use Bhringraj powder for hair growth
If you want to use Bhringraj powder to overcome your hair problems, below we have given some methods, you can use Bhringraj in any method.
- Take a little coconut oil in a bowl and make a paste by mixing two spoons of curd and one spoon of Bhringraj powder in it. Apply this paste well to the hair roots and after 2 to 3 hours wash the head with a good shampoo. If you do not get Bhringraj powder, then you can also use Bhringraj oil.
- Massage Bhringraj oil to the hair roots for 10 to 15 minutes after washing the head, it will strengthen the hair roots and all the diseases of the hair will go away.
- If you have a Bhringraj plant around your house and you can bring Bhringraj leaves, then take a little coconut oil and heat 8 to 10 leaves of Bhringraj. After that filter this oil and keep it to cool. Apply this oil to the roots of the hair two to three times a week, due to which the hair becomes long, black and thick.
Other benefits of Bhringraj Powder
As we told you that Bhringraj powder is not only used for hair problems but it is also used in other diseases. So let’s know what are the benefits of Bhringraj powder.
- Bhringraj powder acts like a Tonic for your liver. Bhringraj powder contains natural elements like flavonoids and wedlo lectone, which is beneficial for good liver health.
- Bhringraj powder has antimicrobial properties, which protects you from bacterial infections and also increases your immunity.
- Bhringraj powder also provides benefit in toothache. If you have a toothache, applying this powder on teeth and gums can help in pain relief in a short time.
- Bhringraj powder is beneficial in infections related to the respiratory system and partially benefits in respiratory problems.
- Bhringraj powder contains chemical compounds that are beneficial for your eye health. This powder also causes severe eye problems like cataract.
- Bhringraj powder is used as a successful medicine in liver cancer. Using this powder kills cancer cells.
- It benefits in cholera and diarrhea. In this situation, Bhringraj powder can be taken two to three times a day.
- It has pain relieving properties so that it draws the pain of your body.
- Bhringraj powder is antacidic and it is also very good in ulcers.
Dosage & Directions
Bhringraj powder can be taken with fresh water after eating food three to five grams twice a day.
Precautions & Side Effects
If Bhringraj powder is consumed in prescribed quantity then it has no side effects.